Montreal, Quebec, August 6, 2020 – AYA Gold & Silver Inc. (TSX: AYA) (“AYA” or the “Corporation”) announces it […]
• Focused on Gold and Silver Assets in Morocco.
• Advanced projects with potential short-term revenues.
• Flagship Project : Zgounder Silver Mine.
• Extensive explorational and operational expertise.
• « First Mover » advantage in the newly privatized mining industry of Morocco.
The PEA is preliminary in nature, and includes Inferred Mineral Resources that are considered too speculative geologically to have the economic considerations applied to them that would enable them to be categorized as mineral reserves. Furthermore, there is no certainty that the PEA results will be realized.
• Constitutional monarchy with long history of political stability
• Africa’s most Europeanized country
• Young country – 65% of the population is under 25 years of age
• Excellent network of roads
• Thermal coal and hydroelectric energy, emerging solar capabilities
• Mining viewed as a driver of economic development
• Most important producer of phosphates in the world
• Favorable legislative and tax environment
5-year tax exemption for new mining projects
50% tax reduction for miners exporting their products
State contribution on implementation of new infrastructure
• Underexplored land with significant mineral potential
• Strategic location with access to global markets